Saturday, March 19, 2011

All Power Windows Stopped Working at Once



I took off the driver door inside panel and unhooked the harness for the windows and door lock. When I reconnected it, there was an odd noise, and the passenger window went down a few inches when I pushed that button on the driver door, then nothing. Both sides don't work from the driver door, passenger door switch doesn't work, and switch on center console doesn't work for the rear panel windows, they're all dead. The fuse is good, so is the one that I used to replace the good one.



I'm sure it's a relay somewhere, but where? What part number and where is it? I looked under the steering wheel, but can't find anything.



Thanks for the help.

Reply 1 : All Power Windows Stopped Working at Once



There is a large panel under the hood that is primarily relays. It is between the battery and the brake fluid reservoir. It has a diagram listing what they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment