Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Official 3rd gen Sienna MODS thread!



All members, or whoever wishes to participate, please post a picture of your ride and list all the mods you've done to your minivan.



I figured it would be nice to get to showoff/share your mods to other members who could possibly be interested in doing the same thing to their rides.



I'll get the ball rolling with a list I've done to my ride. I'll post pictures after I get a chance to wash my car, now that the weather is starting to get nicer.



Seanzky's mods:





6" stubby antenna 6" stubby antenna




AirLift 1000 AirLift 1000




Curt hitch class III receiver Curt hitch class III receiver
with

Master Lock Master Lock




Xentec HID kit 6000k /w slim digital ballasts and relay harness





Phillips 9" headrest DVD player Phillips 9" headrest DVD player




Highland All-Weather floor mats Highland All-Weather floor mats




Kraco Universal All-Weather runner Kraco Universal All-Weather runner




2x Prince Lionheart seat saver 2x Prince Lionheart seat saver




Arkon universal phone holder Arkon universal phone holder




USB ports USB ports




I hope other members participate. I really want to see what you guys have done/added to your rides to make your family more comfortable on short and long trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment