Saturday, March 26, 2011

jchin92's 2008 Camry Intro/Update Thread



Hi, Im Jeffrey i decided to make thread for my Camry ^^. I drive a 2008 Camry LE I4. This car was bought in 2007 i think ill check later. The car was handed down to me August 2010 with about 24,500 miles on it. yeah very low my mom works like 5-10 minutes away from my home and thats all she does no far places lol. Current miles is 26,400 miles. Im located in NorCal Bay Area







My dad hit it with our 95 camry le coming out of the shop -.-





Scrapped at school -.-





Look missing hubcap-.-



this is why you see its scrapped, glad i was installing fog lights in a few days





Interior

Seat covers?



Lighting



Full LED interior (map lights, dome light, glove box, shifter bulb, courtesy door lights, trunk light and license plate)







8000k HID's in low beams





Fog Lights INSTALLED

look s13 right behind me, he was helping me install the fogs





Suspension and Wheels

Stock Alloy Wheel



Audio

MTX Re-q

Crunch PowerZone P1100.2





Alpine Type-R 12"





Future Mods

-JDM Yellow Halogen Fogs then 3000k HID Fogs(when i have money)

-H&R Springs

-17 or 18's Wheels probably from a g35

-Vibrant Exhaust or somthing still researching feel free to add suggestions. im getting a axle back no cat back for me

-LED parking light/turn signal switchback, brake etc...

-License plate relocate

-Possible Repaint and take the dents out

- Any Suggestions just post

No comments:

Post a Comment