Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Help! Speedometer problem



I bought a 2006 scion xa from dealer. I found out that the speedometer is completely dark at night. I couldn't read anything from the speedometer, but the clock and the odometer was fine. Also, the thing that got P, R, N, D, D3(I don't know what it is called) between the two front seats is the same. the letters are supposed to be lighted at night, but they are not. I am not sure if it's the bulb's problem since I sent it to the dealer, and they fixed it, but then the other night, it happened again. So if anyone knows what goes wrong, please help. Thanks!

Reply 1 : Help! Speedometer problem



This is the first I've heard of that happening. The first thing I'd do is call the dealer who did the repair and ask them what they did to resolve the issue the first time. Then, let them know that it happened again. See what they found the first time. Was it just bulbs or was there something else they had to do?

Reply 2 : Help! Speedometer problem



your dimmer is set on low, look for a knob that has a light bulb. turn it all the way over to the right and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment