Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



Hello

I've been in contact with Paul from PPE on making our Corolla S some race headers/midpipes..



From what he's told me if he can find a test car they'll be able to go ahead on the headers/midpipe by the end of summer.



Prices being 500$ for the ceramic headers(400 for non), and 230 for painted mid pipes.

Those, interested please post in this thread Also I'd love to hear comments/criticisms if you have gotten PPE parts in the past because I myself am unsure between what they would produce/what weapon r has already produced.. However PPE does seem to have the experience advantage in headers over weapon r (regarding corollas)



Happy Posting!

Reply 1 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



Yes. Yes. Hell effing yes!

Reply 2 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



Where?

Reply 3 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe




Quote:








Originally Posted by xangelox15
View Post

Where?



Regarding? I'm fairly sure the vehicle to try on they'd need would be near there office in Tempe, Arizona (google search so dont quote me)



The only concerns I have are I have found that some other forum members have tried before to get this accomplished with no avail? Hopefully this doesn't turn out the same way!

Reply 4 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



I had Weapon R headers on my 10 Corolla S it feels better it then but sold it to my friend to make aturbo kit for it

Reply 5 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



i was the one who contacted him first but no one wanted this at the time. hopefully you can change this. good luck!

Reply 6 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe




Quote:








Originally Posted by 2zr-ge
View Post

i was the one who contacted him first but no one wanted this at the time. hopefully you can change this. good luck!



Hope so to, any specific reason it failed?

Reply 7 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



iono for that price i think id rather go with weapon r

Reply 8 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



the weapon-r header was already out & I was in the process of trying to find a tn member who was willing to go ahead and do it was the big problem. i found no one that was close enought to do so thats why it failed.

Reply 9 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



How long will he need the car for ? I'm in Arizona. I have the Weapon-R header on the car now...

Reply 10 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe




Quote:








Originally Posted by Stitches
View Post

How long will he need the car for ? I'm in Arizona. I have the Weapon-R header on the car now...



I'm unsure, however I can easily give you his email so you can contact him!(highly doubt more than 2 months, correct me someone if i'm wrong)

Reply 11 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



do it do it!!!

Reply 12 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe




Quote:








Originally Posted by Stitches
View Post

How long will he need the car for ? I'm in Arizona. I have the Weapon-R header on the car now...



It's basically sales@ppeengineering.com, didnt get any other email but go go go!!!

Reply 13 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe




Quote:








Originally Posted by TLeong13
View Post

iono for that price i think id rather go with weapon r



Seems like it, but its one of those pay to play type deals. PPE has made headers for celica/corolla (xrs/s)/lexus/lotus etc etc. So they have experience going down this field. Also they're 4-1 not 4-2-1 headers...



Though I'd like something coming closer to the weapon r price as well.

Reply 14 : PPE Race Headers/Midpipe



Email sent .



Email Reply .



Hi Joey,

Yes, we are interested in prototyping on your 2010 Corolla S. We would

be able to get it in towards the end of the summer (august-ish). If that

sounds good, I can contact you when we get closer to set up a time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment