Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Help! CK bulbs or regular?



Does the Avalon have CK or regular bulbs for the 7443 tail/brake lights?

Reply 1 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



Nobody knows?

Reply 2 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



I was looking for information on what a CK bulb is, unless its that painfully obvious



All I know is my 96 avalon has 1157 for the tail/brake, and 1156 for reverse and turn.



Have you tried Sylvania's bulb selector site?

Reply 3 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



Well, the Sylvania site just says 7443. Nothing about standard or CK. So I guess I'll just find out tomorrow when my LEDs get here

Reply 4 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



Yep, they're regular bulbs.

Reply 5 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



I wasn't sure either....what is a CK bulb?

Reply 6 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



I did a quick search and found this on the CK type bulb. Apparently it is a dual color LED used on some models of Toyota vehicles where the bulb can be white as a marker light and amber for a turn signal.



http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/T...04097-1-2.html

Reply 7 : Help! CK bulbs or regular?



Actually, those are switchback LEDs ^



CK LEDs have something to do with the contacts on the bulb. I think the grounds are on the same side as the positive or something like that.




















You Tube







No comments:

Post a Comment