Friday, March 25, 2011

Clear Bumper Signals & Side Markers - Installation



Hey all, I just purchased some clear bumper signal light housings off eBay, as well as some clear side markers. Despite them being illegal in Canada and most States



When I receive them I will post an installation guide with photos and information to help out everyone.



Feel free to post any tips or advice you might have for others or myself - pre installation.



Here's the link to the seller I bought from - ParasiteSingle



Alot of his ads say 1992-1995 but 2nd Gen 4Runners are 90-95 so I took a gamble and bought them anyway. If worse comes to worse I have a Dremel so I might have to do some trimming.

Reply 1 : Clear Bumper Signals & Side Markers - Installation



Just wondering if any of you techies could tell me the Operating voltage range on the side marker bulb sockets. I am trying to buy some LED Wedge base bulbs to replace the stocks.



The two types are:



9~15VDC

9~18VDC



Would either of these work?

No comments:

Post a Comment